During a full moon there is a surge of powerful energy, making it the perfect time to take action in your life. The Full Moon is a time to release that which no longer serves you, anything you no longer need in your life or an aspect of yourself that you have outgrown.
We cannot move on or embrace new opportunities until we let go of the old and signal our readiness to embrace the new. Often, taking actions within a ceremony or ritual can give them more potency.
Join me on Saturday 31 March for a very special Gong Meditation.
What Will Happen in the Gong Meditation?
We’ll begin by indulging in sacred, ceremonial grade pure Cacao, to open the heart to the energies to come. We’ll then take part in a cleansing guided meditation, before letting the healing, sacred sounds of the gongs, Himalayan bowls and earthy percussion wash over you.
After this, there will be time to re-hydrate and share your journey, if you wish to.
What is “Pure Ceremonial Cacao”?
Pure Cacao is sometimes called “raw chocolate”. It is about as far from the dairy filled chocolate available from the sweet counter as it’s possible to get. When we buy a bar of milk chocolate, the cacao has been diluted many times and ingredients such as milk, sugar and oils have been added so that it is unrecognisable. Raw chocolate has been minimally processed and generally the only added ingredient is an unrefined sweetener, such as coconut sugar.
Ceremonial Cacao takes things a stage further. Grown, picked, fermented and dried by families from the Ashaninka tribe, the husks are then peeled by hand and stone-ground into a paste which is then set into a block. That’s it; no additives, just pure cacao.
Why is pure cacao so special?
In this raw state, cacao has some health benefits too:
- 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries. Antioxidants absorb free radicals which cause cell and tissue damage.
- Cacao is the highest plant-based source of iron – it contains more than twice as much iron as spinach! To absorb it best, you need to have Vitamin C with it.
- It’s also one of the highest plant-based sources of magnesium, needed for a healthy heart and brain. In the West, this is the mineral we’re most deficient in.
- It contains more calcium than cow’s milk – over 50% more. Calcium is vital for healthy teeth and bones
- It’s a natural mood enhancer. You already knew that the chocolate bars in the sweet aisle could boost your mood; imagine getting rid of the additives and chemicals and getting that boost in a pure form. Pure cacao is a fantastic source of serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine, neurotransmitters which are associated with wellbeing, happiness, and can even alleviate depression
So now you know all about cacao, come and experience its effects during a gong meditation – it will enhance the experience for you!
There are only ten places available for this very special Full Moon session. It takes place between 7.30pm and 9pm and costs just £15 per person.
I hope to see you there.