Sound therapy is not suitable for everyone; please read the restrictions below.
I cannot treat you if:
- you are in the first trimester of pregnancy;
- you have a severe mental illness such as
- – paranoid schizophrenia;
- – severe bipolar disorder;
- – psychotic breakdown;
- – severe panic disorder;
- – multiple personality disorder;
- – severe depression.
A parent/guardian/carer is required to be present if the person receiving treatment
- is a child under 18 (parent or guardian to be in the treatment room at all times and written consent to treat from the parent or guardian will be required);
- suffers from grand mal seizures;
- is a vulnerable adult.