Emotional pain takes many forms. For some it is a short lived reaction to events, which soon passes. For many though, it is a long lasting pain, stemming from circumstances long past. In these circumstances, past trauma often has a real effect on your life many years later, often limiting your life, self-belief, activities, relationships and more.
Sound therapy is one way of addressing past – or current – emotional pain so that you can live your life fully going forward. Whilst there is some discussion about the issue, this need not be detailed if that’s painful for you; we can work through visualisation too. This enables us to get to the root of the problem so that you can deal with the emotions involved. It also allows you and I to design your sound therapy treatments together, around what’s most important for your recovery or growth.
The best way to use sound therapy for emotional pain is by having several sessions in quick succession. When you choose to work with me, you’ll have a package of four sessions initially, with tools you can use at home in between sessions. This enables a good deal of progress in a relatively short space of time.
Your package includes:
- a first session of 2 hours, during which we agree on what we will work on, discuss the issues, use visualisation and in which you’ll receive 45 minutes of sound therapy work.
- three further sessions of an hour each, in which we’ll review your progress, and adjust your treatment as necessary. In each session you’ll receive 45 minutes of sound therapy work.
- an essential oil blend for emotional health. The blend will be made during your first session, and is tailored to your specific needs.
- a handmade notebook for journaling this process
- inter-session tasks you can do at home, along with any tools needed to carry them out
- access to my client-only vault of meditations, videos, audio files and more.